Your wedding day is likely to be the #1 most planned event of your life.
You’re spending months of preparation just to make sure everything is perfect for those special moments. Why not have them captured on video with the creative and emotional artistry that they deserve?
At KSPcinematic, we want to capture your special day in a way that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Our Wedding Videography includes:
- A dedicated team of 3 professional videographers
- Multiple high definition cameras filming your wedding in it’s entirety
- Unique “floating” camera angles using the KSP Cinematic camera boom
- Multiple high quality microphones capturing every moment in crisp clear audio
- Professional “feature film” style editing of your full length wedding ceremony
- A custom highlights video featuring your most cherish-able moments synchronized to a song of your choice
- Optional cinematic aerial drone filming by an FAA licensed commercial drone pilot.
Andrew and I’s Wedding was the most special day of my life. Ken and his team have captured these moments in a way that we will never forget! The video was incredible! My whole family was so impressed with their attention to detail and the personal touches throughout the entire piece of work. Thank you so much for making our special say that much more great!Amber
“Just the Basics” Wedding VideographyBudget Based Option for Wedding Ceremony Only
- High quality wedding videography at a basic price! Paid in three installments of only $300 each
- Over the past decade of producing wedding videos, we’ve encountered many couples who are torn over the “wedding videography vs. wedding budget dilemma.” So many times we’ve seen wedding videography get, regrettably, cut due to budget constraints. Therefore, new for 2020, we are offering a budget based wedding videography option. The package offers a single videographer on location but utilizes our remote operated cameras to capture multiple camera angles of the wedding along with our professional microphones to capture to best possible sound. The full length wedding video is professionally edited and delivered via a USB thumb drive for copying and sharing, as you wish. While this offer does not include the music video style “highlights” feature or our full location production team (included in all other packages), it does professionally capture your wedding ceremony to be cherished for many years to come.
Full Wedding VideographyWedding Ceremony Filming Only
**Please note that you are only seeing the “highlights” videos for each package. You also get your full length wedding and reception footage, captured by multiple cameras, and professionally edited into a feature film.
Wedding with Reception PackageFilming The Wedding Ceremony and Reception
Wedding Story PackageContains all filming elements described above with the addition of full day filming of the wedding preparations. This also includes creatively edited interviews with the bride and groom, telling your unique story.
Franci & Mikey’s Wedding (below) includes Aerial Cinematography.
Aerial Cinematography may be added to any wedding package for $250
KSP Cinematic is a FAA approved, Part 107, provider of commercial aerial cinematography featuring an FAA licensed drone pilot.
Aerial Cinematography may be limited to FAA geographical restrictions and weather conditions. As we pre-plan your wedding we can research potential FAA restrictions.
All payments are accepted in three installments with only 1/3 down as a deposit to secure the date.
“The video is awesome! You guys did such an amazing job and helped us capture our special day. Thank you again so much for the work you put into the videos and everything. We really appreciate it and they will be something that we treasure forever.”Michael
“I couldn’t think of a better group of people to have at our wedding. You truly made our day that much more memorable just merely by your presence. “PJ
“Amazing job! I love the remix of the congrats cam. You and your wife did a great job! if you ever need someone to give a testimonial to a potential client or something I’d be happy to do so. We are completely satisfied with your work.”Zack
“Absolutely beautiful!! You guys did a fantastic job with everything!”Kelly
“Words cannot begin to express how amazing this is. I never expected to be so very touched. You did an outstanding job. I am so very overwhelmed with emotion.”Pamela